- Shop Online
- About HDH
These search tools are to be used to narrow your search results. The "Advanced Search" tool provides additional search options, including classifications, growers and appellations (once a category is selected). When ready to begin a new search, use the "clear all" button to remove previous selections. Use the "save this search" function, when logged in, to save your searches for later use.
Local Collection & Delivery
Purchases may be picked up at our cellar location during regular cellar hours Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 7:00pm. To avoid any possible delays upon your arrival, we ask for 48 hours notice for arrangement of an appropriate time.
Photo identification must be presented at the time of collection. If you have requested a proxy to pick-up on your behalf, you must notify HDH in writing (email is acceptable as long as it is the email address that we have on file) prior to the pick-up and your proxy must present photo identification; if these conditions are not met HDH will not release your purchase.
To arrange a collection/delivery or for further information please contact:
To arrange collection/delivery from your long term storage account, please contact:
As your agent, we will be pleased to choose a licensed common carrier on your behalf, with various levels of service typically available. There are times in which certain methods of delivery are not possible. In that event you will be contacted by us within 24 hours of placing your order (unless your order is placed on Saturday, in which case you will be contacted on Monday).
Please note that most states regulate importation of wines, and buyers are responsible for compliance with laws of the state in which wines are to be shipped. Buyers, not HDH, are the owners and shipper of record for all shipments.
Shipments will be sent prepaid only if payment in good funds is received prior to shipment. During some periods, processing of orders and payments may require up to two weeks.
All wines collected or delivered within the state of Illinois are subject to local sales tax, determined by point of delivery. Payment of tax and storage charges, if any, is required prior to release of the wine.
Buyers must also warrant that he/she is at least 21 years of age, and that the wines will be received by someone that is at least 21 years of age.
• HDH will ship your wine either by temperature controlled ocean freight or by palletized air freight to 13° Wine Cellar in Hong Kong at no charge.
Our ocean containers are temperature-controlled at 50-55°F and sealed before they leave Hart Davis Hart. Final delivery is made by refrigerated truck so you know your wine was kept in ideal conditions from door to door.
• You may take advantage of this offer with any fully-paid order, retail or auction.
• You may not ship partial invoices.
• We will only ship wines that were purchased at HDH.
• HDH will store your orders in our temperature controlled warehouse from time of purchase to time of shipment.
• Ship dates may vary, but will be quarterly.
• Upon arrival at 13°, you will arrange storage, pick-up, or local delivery with 13°, email@example.com or
+852 2580 3219.
• HDH will cover the first 30 days of storage at 13° as a courtesy.
• You may incur a local delivery or storage fee by 13°. You may contact 13° directly to inquire about any fees you may be assessed.
• Transit time from HDH to 13° will be around four to six weeks.
• HDH will not guarantee arrival dates but will keep you apprised of the shipments progress via e-mail.
2017 Hong Kong
|Two FREE Ocean Shipments|
|Summer||July 7||Sep. 4|
|Fall||Nov. 10||Jan. 12|
|Three Flat Rate Air Shipments:
$100/case or FREE for
invoices $20K and over
|Spring I||March 3||March 17|
|Spring II||May 19||June 2|
|Fall||Sep. 29||Oct. 13|
If you have any questions, please contact shipping by calling 312.379.8711.
Transporting wine in extreme weather conditions, even by overnight service, may seriously damage wines. During periods of extreme weather HDH strongly advises against transport of wines by any means. During these times we are pleased to provide complimentary short-term storage until better conditions prevail. If shipment is requested during periods of extreme weather, the buyer will be required to sign a Shipping Release to free HDH from any liability for damage incurred to wines shipped during periods of extreme weather.